Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fall is Coming! Quick! Get the Hot Chocolate!



August 18th
I’m so excited for the fall! Fall is when a blanket envelopes the world, the weather turns colder, the leaves crunch under your paws, and the world seems quiet, taking a long break from the warm spring and summer months. September comes sweeping in after August, adding clouds and rain to the mix. It’s a time most students dislike, but being a dog, I have grown fond of September. Sep. hands the baton off to October, which begins rustling the leaves with a chill wind and changing the colors of the leaves to bright orange, yellow, and red. November then sweeps the canvas clean, letting the leaves fall to make way for the white of the cold winter months and snow. Fall is a magical time of the year, it’s no wonder NaNo takes place in November. There is nothing like curling up with a good book, a hot cup of cider (or cocoa) either with a book filled with adventures, or a blank book that you’re writing, busily filling up the pages. Lately, September’s have seemed to be a continuation of the hot August weather, but I have hopes that this year the weather will turn colder sooner. It rather depends on the weather patterns, if we get a strong el nino, or a weak el nino. I’m not much of a weather dog, so I’ll leave that up to the experts. One thing is for sure, fall is coming…get the hot chocolate!

***Also, after falling behind, I posted 7 blog entries today, be sure to read them all!***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read them all, you crazy dog, you.

For future reference, you can schedule a post either for a day that hasn't happened yet or a day that already happened--I find this very helpful, especially since I don't always have time to write a blog post every day. I highly recommend it.

Also; congrats on the car! I'm super excited for you. Does it have a name yet? It should. :)

Sheepdog said...

Hmm, I was wondering how to schedule them... :) Well this way, I sort of caught up for the past couple months. I'll work on creating a buffer of posts then :)

I haven't named it yet, but yes, I should give it a name!

Have you named your car?

Scamper said...

Very nice to be back in the world of sheepdog!