Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Post II

Sorry, it's still too soon to post an answer to the previous puzzle :P I still haven't solved it yet. It's a rather tough puzzle, and I'm told it is possible (although I don't know how) to solve the da/ja yes/no piece with a single question. So far, I haven't figured it out yet.

In other news, If your a dog like me, (woof!) then you can try a new sleeping schedule, which allows you to get a full nights sleep, and still stay up to play/party on the weekends. Its called a 28 hour day:



I would recommend humans not try this unless they are willing to living with "jet lag" for a while. :P Halloween is coming soon! I would like to throw together a pumpkin carving party. The rabbits and I have been researching 3d pumpkin carving, and if you haven't heard of Ray Villafane yet, you should look up some of his work on youtube, it's incredible! Of course it is hard to carve pumpkins with paws, but somehow I think I'll manage.

Enjoy the rain everyone!

**Picture from www.xkcd.com





1 comment:

theskett said...

Your sleeping "schedule" looks Greek to me, but if it works for you, go for it! Actually, it might work for a dog at that. :-)
There is no way I would turn those rabbits loose with pumpkin carving! And don't tell my rabbits, as I just brought home 2 pumpkins yesterday. Shhh!