Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Early Morning

*Yawn* Why the silly bunnies wanted to stay up all night to play SC2 is beyond me. They found a new map called StarCraft Universe. It was fun to watch, but for a sheepdog like me the flashing screen was a bit much. They loved it though, and plan to come back to play some more in the following few days. However, I talked them into some Halloween decorating, pumpkin carving, and fondue tonight! *sits up and wags tail* Both of my pets will be home, so they should be able to keep the bunnies in check. We will be carving 3d pumpkin faces, which will be rather difficult (especially with paws!). Pumpkin carving expert Ray Villafane carves amazing 3d pumpkins, and we will use some of his videos as a guide.


What else? The leaves are falling a lot faster with the rain to help, and soon all the trees will be bare. My brain is feeling a bit fuzzy and still sleepy, so for the math, here is a fun illustration:

Enjoy!

Woof woof!

1 comment:

theskett said...

?? Huh? I don't get your math.

I hope my computer doesn't mind apples, as I've been eating one while reading here.

Can't believe the humans got to have fondue! What kind? How did it turn out?