Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall (is Here)

So....my master just came home from the dentist the other day (Tuesday I think). He survived 2 fillings and a sealant. I think he needs to chew more bones and couch pillows like I do, they are incredibly healthy for your teeth (excepting maybe the couch pillows). However, all went fairly well, until he decided to look up what fillings are made of. And no, the answer is not sugar and spice :P. So, he fretted about that for a day or so, and now seems fine. At least he is eating sugar again. Now if only he will remember to begin flossing, he may be set. *


*On a sidenote, not completely unrelated to dentists, Amalgam is a silvery substance used in fillings, and gives the owner that undeniable pleasure of bragging that he has a lump of silver with him everywhere he goes.*


The weather has finally cooled to the point I can take naps with the windows open and not worry about roasting, the bunnies have calmed down quite a bit, and are usually content to play chess and limit their all-night parchisi clubs to once a week. :) I get to go to the beach soon! It'll be a nice break from the bunnies, and I may even get to play in the surf!


Finally, I have a new puzzle for you to work on (a bit harder than Sudoku, woof woof).


"Three gods A, B, and C are called, in some order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language in which the words for 'yes' and 'no' are 'da' and 'ja', in some order. You do not know which word means which."










Ready, set go! Good Luck!

2 comments:

theskett said...

One thing I do know: this is too much for my brain to handle.

theskett said...

Gotta love those bunnies!