Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Bunnies Got Hold of a Transmorgifier!

*whew* The transmorgifier has finally been decommissioned. *A bat and a smashed box lies in the corner* What a night, I can tell you! Looking back, I'm not sure this wasn't worse than the time the bunnies invited those furbys over for a late night game of parcheesi. What happened you ask? Well, all I have from last night is a headache, and some hastily written journal entries. Feel free to take a look:

2/11/2016 6:00pm
Good Morning Chaps! The bunnies have gotten a hold of a large cardboard box! I can't say what used to be in the cardboard box, it's a surprise don'tcha know. Anyways, those of you familiar with Calvin's work may recognize what a transmorgifier does. If you're not, well allow me to explain. A transmorgifier can turn anyone, or anything into something else. Calvin, for instance decided to turn himself into a tiger like Hobbes. They say imitation is flattery but... the transmorgifier seems to retain the original mass of the object. In this case, Calvin was turned into a very short, small tiger. So the good news for me is that the bunnies can only get into so much trouble if they cannot change their size. That said, I am skeptical of their getting this contraption to work. I hear Calvin is something of a genius, and the physics alone, not to mention the dubious science of alchemy seems to prove this isn't as easy as writing "transmorgifier" on the side of a cardboard box. ...or is it?

2/11/2016 6:23pm
Well, I stand corrected. I was ready to debate physics properties and equations all night, but while I was taking the bunnies through the finer parts of particle fission and available power sources, Blue Bunny hopped over to the box, wrote "transmorgifier" on the side and turned himself into a miniature sheepdog! ...I'm flattered....I think..?

2/11/2016 7:00pm
Their party seems to be harmless enough. They are playing a modified form of Parcheesi in the living room where each time someone has to go back a space, the other 2 bunnies get to pick an animal and transmorgify that player. Right now there is a frog, an owl and a white elephant (all miniature). I've lost track which bunny is which. They are munching away on cookies, which I might add used to be apples and broccoli. Apparently they've discovered they can convert other items in the house to fit their liking. I've opted out of their crazy game, but am watching with bemused interest.

2/11/2016 8:30pm
Things are beginning to get a little more interesting, and I might add, worrisome. They've converted most of the edible food in the house into cookies, turned the coffee table into a trampoline, and they've now converted back into bunnies (thank goodness). But I have a sneaking suspicion that they are no longer themselves. Blue Bunny for instance, is acting a lot like gray bunny, and I could have sworn that Brown Bunny is using phrases I've only ever heard Blue Bunny make. This could turn into a problem...

2/11/2016 10:45pm
I have escaped to the back room. Things are getting a little out of hand. They discovered they can turn themselves into fictional characters. We now have a Dragon on the chandelier, the Loch Ness Monster in the sink, and Zapdos on the fireplace (all still miniature) fighting a battle in the living room. I've told them not to overdo it but at this point I'm going to bed and hope they don't burn the house down.

2/11/2016 11:32pm
I'm hurriedly typing this under the bed. My master's are still MIA, so I'm left to "handle" the situation. All three bunnies have turned themselves into Raptors, which has also changed their personality. They are proceeding to tear up the place in search of food. By which I mean Meat. they've emptied the freezer, and are looking for more. Wait, I think I just heard them leave the house and begin searching the neighborhood. Now's my chance, maybe if I smash the box they'll turn back to normal...


2/12/2016 2:00am
The smashed box didn't seem to work. At least I'm still hearing screams from the neighbors. I've spent the last 3 hours trying to create a handheld version that I can go hunting with. Perhaps I can turn them into something passive like petunias....

2/12/2016 3:39am
I've got 2/3 petunias, I mean bunnies back to normal. I'll bet the last one is Blue Bunny... At least the other 2 have agreed to help...

2/12/2016 5:59am
All bunnies back to normal. No neighbors were harmed, although much of their larders are gone. It seems the raptor/bunnies were still mostly motivated by sugar, I doubt there is a cookie left on the entire block. They will have some large headaches come this morning. I'm going to bed for real this time. Good night all...

~Sheepdog~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

o.o
Oh dear.

At least now I know why I was sensing a disturbance in the Force.

Sheepdog said...

haha!

Scamper said...

Haha!!! Nice!!