Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Apples

Okay, so my post has next to nothing to do with Apples, except that's what the kitchen happens to be out of (we have plenty of oranges, but are also out of cookie making ingredients, namely sugar). The bunnies may or may not have anything to do with that. This post will actually be about updates, a few jumbled thoughts, and perhaps a math equation or two.

Here goes:
Well, things have settled down more or less after the bunnies took their little adventure with the transmorgifier. However, general mundane-yet-exciting things have busied up the past week or so. Work for both of my masters has been super busy, with new books and technology rolling in, and existing things to be mended and updated. It's a never ending cycle, or so I'm told. Who knows what actually happens at those work-based jobs of theirs? I spend my afternoons on a couch, or in the park, but mostly bunny-sitting. Anywho, excitement around here is that were busy collecting information on house-buying, which is moving slowly, but were looking forward to it all the same! paperwork, trips to the bank, balancing budgets, housework, have been the order of the day lately. My masters did pick up a coloring book from Costco which is really awesome by the way! Unfortunately for me, one of the coloring pages is of bunnies! And what my masters don't know is that even pictures of bunnies can cause trouble! But these bunnies have been really nice. They are a pair of Lop bunnies, and enjoy being colored immensely.

Back to the house. I'm a little concerned, to be honest. There are so many options, locations, things that can go wrong, in a way it could be the most important (well maybe not but at least the most expensive) decision we will make in the near future, and I pray that our decisions are guided by more than just our guesswork.

Jumping to spring! We had a great beginning to our spring with a fun-filled trip down south to visit family and friends. :) The weather is getting warmer (a little slowly) and the deep breath of spring before summer is a treat to experience and enjoy. I look forward to when it's warm enough to bring out the kayaks, and plan a few trips!

Hmm, it seems I promised a math equation.

here's a quick tip about percents.
10 percent of 50$ is  5$.
50% of 10$ is           5$.

Hmm, that was interesting. Let's try this again:
25% of 70$ is 17.50
70% of 25$ is 17.50

Curious.
~sheepdog~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A lack of cookies? Oh no! Someone call the Emergency Cookie Services! Call out the S.W.E.E.T. Team! Ring up the Pastries Hotline!

Sheepdog said...

Haha! :D Thanks, your comment made me smile! I'm attacking iPads again, which can make for a dull day. :P Hope your having a wonderful Wednesday!

Scamper said...

cough hack* good afternoon chaps and chappesses! What ho down yonder eh? Well, i was going to bake a batch of cookies, until I got sick so I ate a granola bar instead and now were out of chocolate chips, which of course means I get to feeling desperate and I haven't run in three days and need to catch back up at work and by the way, what kind of tea was that?