Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Small Things

Today is one of those days where I count the small victories. :) The past 2 months have been crazy busy (hence the belated blog posts). Unfortunately, it also means I've dropped the ball on some people here and there, mainly at work. *Sigh* It happens I guess, but I still feel bad. Just today I was reminded of a Printer that needs a driver (from last week), a Lan School program from 1 month ago, among others. I have notes on most of my tickets, but some just slip through the cracks. In any case, most people are wonderfully forgiving. They know life can get hectic, and are perfectly willing to wait a bit until I have other things under control and taken care of. Even though I am 2 days behind at work (from being sick) today has been a good day. I now have tags for my car Hooray!! I also finished a small writing project for the weekend, and am working on setting up a new lab of computers. I started the day out behind, and I'll be behind when I finish my work, but that's the way it goes sometimes. Anyway, the sun is shining, tomorrow is Friday, and God has my back. All in all I'd say I have plenty to be happy about. Hmm, this is a bit more of a musing post and less of a Math / Tech post. I'll work on the math/tech posts when my brain is more in gear. :) Enjoy! Sheepdog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Things get busy, life happens. We understand, and I won't hold it against you. *hugs* Besides, you post more often than anyone else I know, so I can't really say you're shirking your duties as a blogger. ;) For a dog, you're doing pretty darn well.

Sheepdog said...

Thanks! :) I do try. How are things down south? It is rumored we may be wandering that direction soon-ish. ;)

Unknown said...

Things down south are going well, I think. Lots of work for a poor, beleaguered kitty (me), but I'm not complaining. Also had a couple days of rain, which was super exciting. :) If you're in town, shoot me a text, and we can have a movie night at my place. I would like that.

Sheepdog said...

Aww, *pats head*. Work can get that way... but that's what blankets / cocoa / books are for. :) Us Sheepdog's quite enjoy those activities. Listening to the rain just adds to the ambiance. We've had some rain here as well, and it's nice and cloudy now! A movie night sounds fun, we should put that on the calendar one of these weekends.