Friday, October 9, 2015

Month Off

Good Afternoon all, I'm sorry for the month hiatus, I had meant only to take a week or so off, but then... life got in the way. Let's see, what is new? School is back in session, which has been keeping my master busy, along with ongoing car maintenance. I believe cars cost more time than money! I have been writing a fair bit actually, just not on my blog. I've been helping Otter with some Math Units, which has been lots of fun, but also quite the project! Oh! Fall is officially here, with all it's leaf changing and cloudy wonderfullness!! Anyway, expect a posts to start up again, especially with nanowrimo coming up soon! Also, this is a pretty good time to start Christmas shopping / looking. Often items go on sale about now as stores get ready for a ton of new inventory coming in for the holidays. And if the item isn't on sale, you can still make a note of what the "regular" price is, as prices go up and down all through the holidays. Aside from being a deal-hunter, I also enjoy the feeling of buying gifts for people, it's one of my love languages, and it puts me in a festive mood for Christmas. That, and all the shoppers madly dashing all over town 3 days before Christmas can be a very dangerous sport! :) Enjoy your Friday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know the feeling, believe me. It's easy to forget that thing you meant to do when you haven't been doing it for a while. I try not to let that happen with flossing my teeth. :)

Sheepdog said...

Hmm, good point! speaking of which, I need to floss. :) Good Luck on NanoWrimo!