Thursday, June 20, 2013

rain

Rain can be very refreshing, and really helps with the air quality after a couple of weeks of hot sun. After the rain knocks the hot air, and fumes out, the air smells fresh, and the landscape is greener. The grass is still too wet to roll around in, buy my master promised to take me to the pool this afternoon! I'm looking forward to a bit of doggy paddle-ing, and then stretching out to dry out while my master sits in what he calls a "hot-tub". Why humans like the contraption is clueless to me, I hate hot water. Warm water is fun, but only for so long, then I need to dry out. It is rather boring though, my master has to work late today, and he said something about picking up food on the way home. Alas.. I shall have to be patient and wait for another hour. I guess I will go join the bunny's poker game. I think the blue one cheats though.

Woof!

2 comments:

theskett said...

I remember now, you mentioned the rabbits had a party awhile back. Care to elaborate?
Yes, the blue one is the mischief maker, he would be the one to cheat.

Sheepdog said...

Haha, well, the rabbits have been nice and peacefull, they were just getting a little bored. Thankfully, they got to go with us on our trip, and they are looking forward to some more fun and games this weekend. they are still interested in a murder mystery night, but havent finished fighting over who gets to write what. I shall keep you posted. :) Woof