Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wheels

I got wheels! Well, 4 of them anyway. And attached to a chassis no less. That's right my semi-faithful-yet-salvaged-6cyl.-boat finally bit the dust. A moment for our beloved companion.... I guess it was time to begin searching for something a little newer and more reliable. And so, Tadaa! Allow me to present my replacement: 2006 Toyota Corolla. I haven't decided on a name for him/her? yet. We'll see I suppose. Although my named cars seem to be happier and last longer than my un-named cars. Perhaps something about a storm? I dunno, I felt the hairs on my neck stand up when I took this picture...



1 comment:

Scamper said...

(eerie music)

I have seen this before, on a road less traveled. It was a dark and lonely night. I was driving from my late inlaws wedding in the mountains when I saw a dragon come out of the sea. He was burning the snow on the mountains with his wings. His feathers ruffled as he landed beside me. You look like a man hyped on on medication! He boomed. Who me? Nobody here but us owls. I tried to look owlish, and put on my spectacles, pulled out a book and started whistling faintly. He yanked off fake glasses and mustache.
You are whom you say - you are a whosayer, I know your kind. the dragon eulagized. You are from a happy go lucky family that eats too much and says whoo alltogether too often for non owls. You shall come with me to the land of the dragons.

Who me?