Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sheepdog and Friends

Good Morning, and happy Tuesday (erm wednesday, sorry folks)

As of late, my mornings have been spurred on by intelligent cantering and bantering. This is often fascinating enough to keep me amused all morning long, while I have my tea and crumpets. Here are a few snippits:

Koda: Some days I feel like a clefairy at singing lessons *clefairy clefairy, fairy - bopit boppit*
Me: Aw, poor koda! And here I've been feeling like a victim of jigglypuff *zzzz* *PUFF!*
Koda: Lol. I was in bed by 9:15...and asleep by 12:00 (it was sad...sob)
Me: Hmm, there's a distinct difference in the number of remaining hours.


Koda: How is it not 8:00 yet?
Koda: Great regrets of life: an excerpt of old journal diaries from the sheepdog chapter 1: The night I gave every rabbit and their bunny beloveds a helium air baloon, between the squeaking voices, the rabbit foots on the ceiling, and questionable methods of obtaining cookies on the top shelf. Also too, when I allowed the rabbits to bring their bunny honeys in the first place (munches a comfort cookies in silence.

Koda: *Drops brick on head* Good Morning!
Me: Ouch! Why would you do that?
Koda: It's Monday of course.
Me: Oh...of course

Koda: Makes cheddar cheese biscuits at 5:30am *puts too much butter on them* while driving to work: oops they're soggy! That won't do. Hmm, maybe I'll eat this one its too soggy. Oops that one is a mess *munch* that one is terrible, no one would *gulp* eat that. 20 later at work: Koda! U made... 4 biscuits??
Koda: um yeah, I guess the recipe sucks huh? *ug I'm full and feel awful* Can I go home? I think I'm getting the flu...

Koda: After a long conversation about the dissimilar aspects of the two terms villain and the village idiot, it was decided that neither really fit daphnes personality.
Koda: (a while later) I hate soup for lunch. All morning your excited for a break - excited for lunch. Then it's lunch time! You walk into the break room open the fridge and pull out your soup. Then you heat it in the microwave, then... its 2 cups of liquid. You drink it, it takes 2 minutes And you say that was really good! Is there more? Of course not! No, you brought 2 cups of liquid, that's it! You thought to yourself 2 cups is plenty! Its filling soup! It's almost real food! No, no its not Koda, but its lots of calories, you reconcile to yourself. Nope, 350 - a little over half of what you should be eating. It will take you through 40 minutes, and then your starving hungry, and attack the work candy drawer. Now your sugar crashed, hungry, irritable, and 20 min. from the closest real food store with 4 hours of work left.
Me: Aw, that's too bad! *munches on giant sandwich and gulps down gatorade* I really *scarft* feel for you!
Koda: hey, that's not fair!
Koda: I'll live, W. is going to let me go shopping for food! (You have to feel sorry for her) #I'm bringing the rabbits
Me: Uh oh. I can imagine what their list will be like: Chicken strips, JoJo's, orange juice, cliff bar, rolls, mozerella cheese, ice cream, a donut, a few bagels, some movie snacks, popcorn, bulk chocolate, valentines candy, club crackers, salami, cream cheese, hummus, pita chips, gummy bears, plain sugar, brown sugar, raw sugar....
Koda: Oh wait, she gave me a list... *consults* 1 Lemon, 1 Lime, 1 Onion, Cilantro...what the cockadoodle?
Rabbits: *but...none of that tastes good on ice cream!*

While ordering starbucks drinks:
S: Carmel Half Caff. Machiatto
J: Tall double shot coconut milk peppermint hazelnut machiatto - whipped cream and sprinkles.
Koda: ....1 hot chocolate please
*everyone looks at Koda* What?

Koda: What? you want to renew your license..okay are you located in New York? Ah, I got that from your phone number. Yes.. I have the united states memorized... Yes, Canada too... No, no I have a life! really!
Koda: The sadness when you realize home is still 3 hours away and your hungry...
Koda: I guess there is food in the break room, dry bread, no butter, stale chocolate, old coffee, some crumbs... I'm not that desperate! 

Koda: I can't talk to anyone named chantelle without hearing the pokemon red music in my head, dee da do dee da do (and then a marowak jumped out ahh! Oh hi boss...)

Koda: If I were a cartoon character: wake up destroy alarm clock eat 8 bowls of ceral - get hiccups slog thru traffic arrive sleepy splash coffe on face arrive at desk repeatedly bang head on keyboard trying to wake up break keyboard, keyboard magically fixed answer a phone call say "5 more minutes" get hit by ruler from boss answer multiple phones at once take nap under desk go to meeting listen to maxs dad about taking over the world, go home, party.
Koda: My actual day: hit alarm clock, alarm clock falls over batteries fall out, stumble to shower, which is cold, eat granola bar find shoes spend 5 minutes warming up car, drive to work which is normal, look longingly at the coffee before getting cold water, struggle to stay awake eat lunch at 9:00 no meeting sleep through lunch, go home tired and hungry
Me: well that's obvious, I would take the cartoon day any day!
Me: Let me adjust the story a bit: lunch nap in car: cold car, turn on to warm up, turn back off to save gas, Darn! Cold again! maybe I'll just drive to Safeway and buy lunch. Great. Now I'm tired again. Okay, another nap...2.5 min later, now I have to clock back in? Conclusion? They should award me two lunches!...? they won't? Okay, this working thing is for the birds!

And yes, these are real conversations!

Enjoy!

No comments: