Monday, February 23, 2015

Musing And Ramblings (Repeat Title?)

Sorry about missing last week, I was working on two independent writing projects. One of my current projects involves a kickstarter campaign for a murder mystery game I have created. It promises to be a lot of fun, and contains multiple endings. The work is about finished, pending editing, and an additional 2 solutions added to the manual. I have a sequel in development which features London. I will launch this one at the conclusion of the first, and it will run for 30 days as well. I may send out advance copies of it to my current buyers, I am not sure yet. My other project has been research and initial ideas for a math curriculum book. The book is being written by Otter, and she has asked me for help. :)

In between these projects, my master has been fairly busy at work (both of them actually), and they've been doing plenty of playing on the weekends. It's given me time to catch up on my reading however! I can tell you that the shipping lanes on the west coast are at a standstill (pending Union strikes and negotiations), that Apple has done incredibly well in the wake of the Iphone 6, that 2 new phones are coming out with curved or bent screens, and that Lenovo software has been hacked. But where's the fun in that? Lets get down to the real news:

The bunnies have kept out of the kitchen, which is sad because we are low on homeade cookies and crumpets around here. I will have to bake something myself here pretty soon! The humans took the camera out for a test run a while ago and managed to use the manual settings to take some great pictures! It was nice to get out and stretch the ol' paws. The sun's been out early this year, we keep expecting clouds and rain. It's been very nice (although I wouldn't mind some rain, as reading a book is cozier when the weather's crummy). A kayak trip, and / or a beach trip should be on the calendar soon I hope! I'm looking forward to both.

Enjoy your Monday!
Woof!

1 comment:

Scamper said...

wonderful! don't worry about apologizing - I always enjoy :)