Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thawing out (early spring?)


*yawn* Good Morning,

Welcome to the New Year! Hmm, has anything changed yet? *looks around* Nope, doesn’t seem like it. J Still the same grass to lie on (except when its wet), still the same sun behind the clouds (we think, who knows?). All the same, I thought 2014 would never end. It seemed jumbled up with 2013 for some reason. 2015 is now officially its own year. My only resolutions? Spend more time having fun, take life slow, or as slow as possible in our fast-paced life, and to finally beat the bunnies at parchisee! Haha, well the last one doesn’t seem so do-able – they cheat dontcha know ;) Maybe I can beat them at chess…


*stretch* spring is coming a little early this year it seems. I hope it will not be another hot summer, last year was too hot, and so was the summer before. If it gets too hot, I may wander over to the movies. This year promises a large number of interesting titles including star wars among others.

I’m also looking into planning a camping trip, or a couple of trips this spring, and hopefully a trip to the beach. My masters look like they need a vacation. :P

Things in general are going pretty well overall however, I can’t complain.


Enjoy your Tuesday! I think I am going to take a nap now.

1 comment:

theskett said...

The summer before last was too wet. Where were you?