Monday, September 16, 2013

grumble stumble snarf

Mondays are certainly dreary days. First my master woke up early, while I was still trying to sleep. He fumbled about for a bit in the kitchen, and even knocked over my water dish! It is cloudy and dull today, the weather finally cooled off however, which is nice for a sheepdog. :) However, once he went off to work, the house quieted down, and I was able to curl up on the floor next to the dresser and keep my other master company. We've been dozing for a while, just enjoying the relaxation. I think later today I may take myself for a walk and get the mail. Rather hard to turn the mail key with my nose though, I might have to take my master for a walk. :P In other news, the rabbits are still asleep (thank goodness they had a marathon Mao session the other night, that's what I get for posting the rules online), so I think I'll make myself some apple cider.


Its sad sometimes, trying to be a comfort and a help to others. I have a pen pal (both being dogs, it can be hard to write, but we sometimes have our masters dictate for us) who seems to be in a spot of trouble, and I haven't any sage advice (or any for that matter) to give. This can often be difficult, but prayer is always a viable option, and I use it regularly. It's always important to have pen pals, and other such things. They keep dogs and cats in touch, rather than using human social media sites such as facebook. Sometimes the old ways are the best. I do hope my pen pal doesn't do anything rash, but being a Londoner, I am sure he'll manage. :)

It can be nice posting when my master is not here, I do not have to put in all the cars, bills, work stuff that usually complies with a general well-being update. It makes things simpler to say that we all had a restful weekend, and spent some time the other night reading books (well, they did, I rather took a nap on the couch). That is the extent of our weekend update. I am looking forward to the cooler weather, and my bowls of hot cider during the coming months.

In a way of question, who all is keeping tabs on this blog? I know of two, maybe more. I know it may be bad luck, sort of like counting fish before leaping in the pond, but one gets curious.

woof!

No comments: