Friday, January 27, 2017

Coffee for the (hic) recovering Coffee Addict

For my readers who may not know, I've been off coffee and heavy caffeine for 4+ years now. It's not that I aspire to be a health nut, or that my coffee habits were outside of the realm of normal, at least for college type sheepdogs. After a summer of no caffeine, I decided I would begin having some again. That's then the issues started. Heightened senses, the ability to fly around the world in a second... okay, just kidding! In actuality, it was messing with my sleep schedule. I would have a cup in the morning, then not be able to calm down and fall asleep until about 3:00am. Which is late, even for college sheepdogs! If I had some in the afternoon, forget about any sleep until the following day! So, I cut caffeine almost completely out of my diet. Fast forward 4 years, and now I am just starting to re-introduce it into my system, which is taking it okay. In fact, for the past while, I have been in semi-hibernation mode, where I can go an entire day feeling sleepy, or hazy. To make a short story long, I just gulped a half-caff. mocha in honor of Friday and Wow!Let'srunaroundanddocrazystufftherestofthedayandwhocaresifwegetanymoreworkdoneanditsfridayandwowthisishardtotypewithoutusingthespacebar!!

Anywho! bring on the rabbits and their crazy Friday antics! At least until the coffee wears off :P

I plan on making two more posts today, so stay tuned!

~Hyper Sheepdog~

No comments: