Friday, October 7, 2016

Interruption

Good Day my fellow readers,
I though perhaps you may be interested in why my posts have been taking a little longer than usual. I confess I have been working on a side project that has been eating up some of my spare time. This project though, is mostly done! Hooray! What is it you ask?

Mwahaha!

I present to you: A text-based version of Pokemon, written in Batch computer code!
This program is a basic text file, that when run as a .bat file, will use the command prompt window to allow you to relive pokemon blue/red! It's very basic, but fun all the same.

The code is rather long, so instead of pasting it here, I will happily email it to anyone who wants to try it out!

-Shaggy-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be interested in playing this game! My only problem is that I don't currently have access to a computer that's connected to the internet that I'm allowed to download things to... *sigh*

Scamper said...

Perhaps HootHoot can find a way for you to copy/paste the code, into a notepad?