Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Word Game

 Creative Writing Challenge for the day: See what you can type using only one hand, or section of the keyboard! For example, you can use just your left hand and the left side of the keyboard, or right hand, or home row, etc! Good luck!

Left hand only 
we reserved seats at a secret starcraft fest.
we were arrested after dad ate deer eggs
we are scared at a secret were-fest. 

Top row only
we owe it to you to pepper your puppy
to torture you we tore up your poetry

Right hand only
uh, my polky puppy jump on moon.
pumpkin lollipop

Enjoy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

When I type with only my right hand, I still use both sides of the keyboard. I may not be as fast, but I still use all my letters. Like right now, for instance - I'm using only my right hand to type, and sitting on my left hand to keep it warm.

When I switch that setup, and warm my right hand instead, I'm even slower; I use my left hand less often for this trick. (Typed with left hand.)

(I know, not the point at all, but I have fun typing one-handed.)

Another fun word game - create a coherent acronym from the letters on passing license plates.

My license plate letters for a long time were "GBQ." "Good BarbeQue" was what I used to remember it, but I was cheating. More accurate might have been "Good, Brave Queen" or "Gallant, Bemused Quinton." :)

Scamper said...

dates are sweet.
dad ate a sweet date.
a scared deer was crazed, i swear! (I cheated on the I)

Sheepdog said...

Not bad! I like those Scamper! :)

Also, that's hard to type with one hand, Elle, I've tried it a few times. ;)

Scamper said...

after a fast date, we were dazed.


I jump on jumpy puppy.
I pump only lollipop poppy