Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ah, Spring Break

It's been a little while I guess, hasn't it? Sorry for the delay chaps, I was busy taking naps and munching cookies and apples over the past week. Ha, my masters were hard at work though, climbing ladders and mending books. Anyways, happy Spring! Easter was a blast around here, although very busy! We didn't even have time to arrange Easter Baskets! Ah well, the bunnies had a good time, we got to hide some Easter eggs for relatives which included an adult Easter egg hunt! I got to hide a few eggs; in the freezer, hidden under a mattress, all kinds of unusual places. :) My master is back to taking me on walks (jogs) everyday which has been nice. In any event, I should be back to my regular(ish) double posting a week. As always, feel free to reply with post ideas or topics as they come to mind. :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: