Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Life and Rabbits

Allo to all you chaps and chappesses out there:

Since my last few posts have been dedicated to science and space exploration, I thought it was about time for a status update. Since my last duel with lightsabers (I ended up losing by the way), I have found some small amount of time to work on projects while my masters are at work. I have made some GF Banana bread, as well as a batch of cookies (which the rabbits stayed away from, as they dislike GF). I have also acquired and fixed an older remote control car, which has been fun to play with. The weather has been very nice lately, although I may be the only sheepdog on the block who enjoys rain and clouds. :P It was warmed up though, and the rain is much more tolerable at 58 degrees than at 38 degrees. I've made a few walks to the library to check out books (although it's rather difficult to carry them in my mouth on the way home). The rabbits sometimes come with me, but I make them wait outside the library, otherwise they will most likely trash the place.

And, that's about it for the important news! Here is a brief world-news report for those interested: The apple watch is out and in stores, the middle east (and parts of Russia) are still in turmoil (along with Nepal, courtesy of an earthquake). Google and Apple are joining a petition to reject Obama's plan to build in government backdoors into anything electronic (including phones computers and waffle irons). Oh, and we may run out of internet by the end of summer. You know, no big deal. Little things. ;)

I will try to post another blog later this week, as I may be tied up next week.

by for now!
Woof!


No comments: