Thursday, December 4, 2014

Cold and Wet (Brrrrrr)

Woof woof!
Good Morning everyone. I apologize for not posting last week, I admit I took a week off to enjoy stuffing, pies, Turkey, and all those wonderful things. Yessiree, it was a week to be thankful for! We began our week with some Holiday baking, (this included flour fights with the bunnies of course! Our masters weren't too happy, but it was fun!). However, they were both in good moods, having all of Thursday off work to enjoy our company, and family of course. We took a car trip to visit family, and had an awesome thanksgiving dinner! There was cranberry sauce, fresh crecent rolls, orange salad, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and of course a large Turkey! Then afterwords, we played some games, enjoyed 3 kinds of pie, chocolate bars, and ice cream! It was a great night.

The next morning however...
One of my masters went out Black Friday shopping at O-Dark Thirty. I crawled into bed and took his spot. :) He seemed to have good luck though, and came home with plenty of bags to stimulate the economy with. It was fun seeing what all he picked out, and I'm excited for Christmas! By Sunday, both masters were ready to start off the Christmas season with a bang. They decorated the place and played Christmas tunes all day. I jumped up on the couch to stay out of their way. They have been slowly adding decorations this week, and may put up the outside lights this weekend. Oh! And last night the bunnies and I made banana bread, and chocolate covered rice crispie balls.

Say...anyone up for a Christmas party? :D


3 comments:

Scamper said...

Hello Sheepdog - #eagerlyawaitingpost.
Enjoyable week then, at least, from the dog's perspective. I am totally ready for a party!!

theskett said...

I'm glad the bunnies have been keeping everyone hopping (pun intended??) Especially enjoyed hearing about their game capers the week before Thanksgiving.
Glad you kept your master's spot in bed warm - it's a tough job but someone has to do it!
Of course we're ready for a party! Otters (or turtles, however you'd like to call it) like to play....
However, I suspect my partying will have to wait until the 13th.

Scamper said...

Which is almost here! The dogs are all getting excited!! Looking forward to hitting your house about 11 ish? Ill have goodies bringing along with too :)